RE: Proposal for Changing Element and Property Names

Having been on the wrong end of making categorical statements which are just
flat out wrong I won't dwell. However you may wish to learn from my
experience. Try saying things in the form of "Hum... I haven't seen this XML
name space extension mechanism before, where can I find a reference?" That
way if it doesn't exist you have made your point, but if it does, you don't
sound silly.

You can find the W3C announcement of this namespace mechanism along with a
link to the draft, in the post Jim Whitehead, our group chair, put out on
this group -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/1998JanMar/0106.html

					Yaron