RE: Comments on 06 spec

Hold it, the spec does not state that GETs are unaffected by locks. It
states that GETs are unaffected by WRITE locks. This is only one kind of
lock. I know that a read lock spec will be released in the near future
(mostly because I have to write it). Additionally our syntax allows for one
to request multiple lock types simultaneous so one could, for example, ask
for a read/write exclusive lock. This would create the sort of atomicity
that has been asked for.
	Yaron