RE: v6: 102 Processing and Status-URI

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:50:24 -0800
To: "'Yaron Goland'" <yarong@microsoft.com>, "'Jim Davis'" <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>, "w3c-dist-auth@w3.org" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
By my reading, Section 10.1 of RFC 2068 doesn't really address Jim's
questions in any substantive way.  I think the DAV spec. would be improved
by noting that any method can return a 102, and that the server must
eventually return a non-1xx status code response which will typically, but
not necessarily be a 207 Multi-Status.

- Jim