RE: Reference nits

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:21:03 -0800
To: "'Jim Whitehead'" <ejw@ics.uci.edu>, "'WEBDAV WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: "Yaron Goland (E-mail)" <yarong@microsoft.com>
Oops, I should have read all of my list mail before sending this!  Jim
Davis caught this error on Saturday.  Thanks also to Gerair Balian for
independent discovery of the same problem.

- Jim

On Monday, January 26, 1998 11:48 AM, Jim Whitehead [SMTP:ejw@ics.uci.edu]
wrote:

> There is one small change which need to be made to the references:
>
> Accidentally RFC 2069 is not present in the references, despite being
cited in Section 15.1.  So, the following reference needs to be added:

> [Franks et al., 1997] J. Franks, P. Hallam-Baker, J. Hostetler, P. Leach,
A. Luotonen, E. Sink, L. Stewart, "An Extension to HTTP: Digest Access
Authentication." RFC 2069. Northwestern University, CERN, Spyglass,
Microsoft, Netscape, Open Market. January, 1997.