v6: 2.5

From: Jim Davis <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:25:51 PST
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
2.5 says "a property name is ... associated with a schema that provides
information about the syntax and semantics of the property"

My understanding is that the only place the scheme of properties is defined
is this specification, in the BNF and DTD in the text.  (Machine readable
property schema are out of scope for WebDAV.) But readers are likely to ask
whether it is available online.  Is there any group seeking to develop a
machine-readable form for property schema, and if so should we point to
them?