New protocol spec. available!

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:18:25 -0800
To: "'WEBDAV WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
A new revision (-06) of the protocol specification is now available!  This
version is draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-06, and contains changes based on the
list discussion, the Netscape Design Team meeting, and the Washington, DC
IETF meeting.

The document can be retrieved via:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/protocol/draft-ietf-webdav-protoc
ol-06.txt

It is also available via the WebDAV home page:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/

This document has been submitted to the Internet Drafts editor, and should
appear in the Internet-Drafts directory in 1-3 days.  Once there, it will
be accessible at:

ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-06.txt

Unfortunately, the UCI ICS web server (www.ics.uci.edu) is down today
(1/19), and should be back up tomorrow.  If you would like the spec. before
the UCI ICS web server is back online, please send me an email, and I'll
send you a copy.

- Jim