RE: semantics of PROPFIND

1. The general rule with depth is that unless specifically instructed
otherwise you can always just "slap" it on. Think of the definition as "If
there are children, involve them to this specified level." So if you are
copying a single file and put a depth: infinity on it, nothing bad will
happen. After all, all 0 children have been copied. Do note, however, that
certain methods restrict the use of depth and the values that may be
submitted. This is for compatibility purposes. Programs need to know which
values of depth they can rely upon a method supporting. So, for example,
many methods support 0 and infinity while say, PROPFIND, supports 0, 1, and
infinity.

2. I will update the spec to specify that the HREF must ALWAYS be included.

2. Agreed.

3. I don't understand this comment. Could you please point out the example
you are referring to?

		Yaron