Re: XML/XSL Variants

Caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Corda,Ugo [mailto:Ugo_Corda@es.xerox.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 1998 4:14 PM
To: John Stracke
Cc: Judith Slein; w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Spam?] Re: XML/XSL Variants

John,
I was actually wondering about the relationship between the XML
 document and its associated style sheets.

How would you represent that relationship in your model  (one style
 sheet with N variants)? Would the XML document be one of the variants?
 Would it be a separate document?

Thank you,

Ugo Corda
Principal Engineer