Re: XML/XSL Variants

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:27:19 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
CC: Ugo Corda <Ugo_Corda@es.xerox.com>
Judith Slein forwarded:

> >I was wondering if the current WebDAV Variants specification can handle
> > the case of a single XML document with multiple XSL style sheets associated.

Is there any reason the naive approach (one style sheet with N variants) wouldn't
work?

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | Cogito ergo Spud.  (I think, therefore  |
|francis@netscape.com      |  I yam.)                                |
New area code for work number: 650