Re: FW: GET on a referential member

Yes, this is a mistake left over from an earlier draft.  Since 3.1 now says
that a referential member has no content, 3.5 needs to be changed to agree
with that.  The request to create a referential member puts the target's
URI in the Ref-Target header, so presumably the response to a GET would
have no entity body, but would include the Ref-Target header.

--Judy

At 04:13 PM 5/29/98 PDT, Jim Whitehead wrote:
>Caught by the spam filter (not sure why, I'm looking into it).
>
>- Jim

Name:			Judith A. Slein
E-Mail:		slein@wrc.xerox.com
Internal Phone:  	8*222-5169