Advanced Collections Protocol I-D available

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 12:09:10 -0700
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Judy Slein has just submitted an Internet Draft titled, "WebDAV Advanced
Collections Protocol", <draft-ietf-webdav-collection-protocol-00>.  This
draft specifies operations for creating and manipulating referential members
of a collection and ordered collections.

This Internet Draft will appear in the I-D directory in the next few days.
In the meanwhile, it is available off of the WebDAV home page:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/

It is also directly accessible at:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/collection/draft-ietf-webdav-collecti
on-protocol-00.txt

Thank you, Judy, for drafting this initial advanced collections protocol
document.  This protocol will be discussed at the interim meeting in June.

- Jim