Lodging for WebDAV Interim Meeting, June 15-17

At 08:57 PM 4/23/98 PDT, Jim Whitehead wrote:
>An interim meeting of the WebDAV Working Group will be held June 15-17,
>1998, on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond, Washington.

If you have not already made your arrangements for lodging for the WebDAV
meeting here's some information I gathered that may be helpful.
The listing of hotels in the Microsoft page seems accurate except that some
hotels have changed their names.  The hotel prices range from $99 to $225 a
night.

I personally prefer to stay at bed and breakfast inns.  They are often more
comfortable, less anonymous (which can be good or bad) usually have great
breakfasts, and are often cheaper too.  Here's the phones of six in the
area.  None are known to me.  (Each B&B is different, whereas hotels are
consistent, but I have never been disappointed.)  For what it's worth, I
know the Cascade B&B is sold out for the nights of June 15 and 16.  I also
know it's cheaper ($75/night) than the cheapest hotel I called (Best
Western, at $99) and even cheaper when you consider it includes breakfast.

I hope this information is useful but I provide it with no warrantee
expressed or implied.  it would be great if Microsoft could add it to their
Web page.

Bed and Breakfast Inns in the Redmond area

Bellevue Bed & Breakfast      206-453-1048
 830  100th Ave    Bellevue

Bridle Trails Bed & Breakfast         206-861-0700
 Bellevue

Petersen Bed & Breakfast     206-453-143
 10228 SE 8th St
 Bellevue

Cottage Creek	425-881-5606
  Redmond

Shumway Mansion Bed & Breakfast    206-823-2303
   11410-99th Pl NE Kirkland

A Cascade View Bed & Breakfast      425-883-7078
 13425 NE 27th St Bellevue

HOTELS

Doubletree (formerly Red Lion Inn) (425) 455-1300
300 112th SE
Bellevue

Hyatt Regency (425) 462-2626   $225/night
NE 8th and Bellevue Way
Bellevue

Hilton Bellevue (425) 455-3330 $184/night
100 112th NE
Bellevue

La Quinta (425) 828-6585
10530 NE Northup Way
Kirkland

Best Western (formerly Holiday Inn) of Bellevue $99/night
(425) 462-6600
11211 Main Street
Bellevue