Re: File attributes (RE: The 7 Deadly Sins of Versioning)

The WebDAV requirements punted on alternates (variants). It just said that
they are needed and gave some vague ideas about what was needed. However the
versioning requirements asks for the server to have very strong notions
about the versions and their relationships.

I am asking if we can find a way of merging the variants with versioning so
that we get a solution to both.

Marcus.