Link correction: WebDAV tutorial at Hypertext'98

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 14:00:11 -0700
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Yikes! I appear to have transcribed the first two links incorrectly in my
post about the tutorials (I put ~stg instead of ~sjd).  The corrected links
are (thanks go to Howard Modell for pointing this out):

For a detailed description of the tutorial:

http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd/HT98tutorials/T10.html

For a description of all tutorials:

http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd/HT98tutorials/

(Note that at present, this lists the WebDAV tutorial as tentative -- this
is incorrect, and should be fixed shortly.)

For information on how to register for the tutorial:

http://www.ks.com/HT98/97.html

For information on the Hypertext'98 conference:

http://www.ks.com/HT98/

For information on fees:

http://www.ks.com/HT98/83.html

- Jim