Mailing list back to members only

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:06:39 -0800
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hi,

I have asked the W3C to revert this mailing list back to postings from
members only.  I really do not wish to do this, but since we have received
two spams in the past 24 hours, I find there is no other choice.  If you
send email from a different address than you receive email for this list,
please make sure you send your posts either from the list email address, or
forward them to me, and I will post them for you.

- Jim