deadline for proposed changes

From: Jim Davis <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:11:42 PST
To: "ejw@ics.uci.edu" <ejw@ics.uci.edu>, "'WEBDAV WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
I would like the team to consider adding support for ordered collections.
How can I do this?  I've discussed it on this mailing list, and accepted
the responsibility for writing up a design, but then procrastinated.  I did
not know that a deadline was coming so soon.

What is the date by which any proposed additions to DAV must be submitted?
I imagine that the design team already has a full agenda for its two day
meeting tomorrow, but if not, would it matter if I had a proposal in the
mail by  10 pm PST tonight (Wed, 19 Nov?).

If it's too late (as I assume it is) for your design meeting, then what is
the next deadline?