Requirements Draft to be RFC!

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@rome.ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:53:03 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

The IESG has approved the requirements document, "Requirements for a
Distributed Authoring and Versioning Protocol for the World Wide
Web" <draft-ietf-webdav-requirements-03.txt> for publication as
an Informational RFC.  This places the document in the RFC publication
queue -- hopefully it will be given an RFC number by the end of 1997.

My thanks go out to the other authors of the requirements, to the
contributors from this mailing list, and especially to Judith Slein,
who did an excellent job as document editor.  There were many
occasions when I considered myself very lucky to be working with
someone as capable and dedicated as Judith.  Thank you!

- Jim Whitehead
  Chair, IETF WebDAV WG