SEND YOUR MESSAGE TO 34 MILLION PROSPECTS!

 MARKETERS DREAM COME TRUE...

             34 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES... Plus 13 Bonuses...
             Including a free demo of the "STEALTH MASS MAILER"
                      SEND 300,000 EMAILS PER HOUR!

Plus as a Special bonus, we will include your very own prepaid 19 cents a
minute re-chargable phone card. Call from anywhere in the U.S., anytime,
and always have one low rate.

This is an added bonus in addition to the 13 other bonuses you will read
about later in this letter.

TURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A "MEGA MONEY MACHINE" STARTING TODAY!

If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get out
to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people, you
have several options.Traditional methods include print advertising, direct
mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but they all
have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING. Not
only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard, by
the right people.

The INTERNET, the "Global Communications Frontier" has changed
this dramatically, including making countless individuals wealthy.
"Electronic Marketing," as it's commonly referred to, has effectively
leveled the playing fields of all types businesses.

LS Enterprises has been in the online marketing business for over 2
years. We can help make your goals come true. We have helped
many individuals succeed in marketing their products and services
effectively. It's very simple to do. In fact, soon you will have the problem
of what to do with all the cash you will make from sending out bulk email.

***Here is just one of many true success stories we have seen...

We did a mailing of 1 1/2 million emails for one of our customers. He
was selling a home workers manual for $29.95. His results are very
typical and scary. He took in over 700 orders! 700 x $29.95 = $20,000.
This gentleman was so amazed, that after being skeptical, it had
really happened to him, he made it, he found a niche. That niche
was email! He went on to buy our full list and will probably be set for life
in a couple of years. All this from selling a manual via email.

That was just one of the many success stories we hear everyday.
It may all sound to good to be true. Well, we can tell you this. It really
does work. Why else are so many individuals doing it? They are not
just wasting their time. They are all making mega bucks.

                   HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE

                                     AND

                WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU

Here is what you get when you order today!

>> 34 Million Email Addresses... 1 per line in simple text format on a CD.
Multiple files of 250,000 or greater (no codes needed to open files).
You will receive email addresses of the following domains... AOL,
PRODIGY, COMPUSERVE, DELPHI, GENIE, JUNO, PIPELINE,
INTERAMP, MSN, MCI, and 5 MILLION OTHER MIXED EMAIL
ADDRESSES (.com, .net). All names listed above are seperated
in files by domain name for your convenience.

PLUS THESE BONUS SPECIALS...

>> 2 Free Bulk Email Programs...Pegasus and Eudora. You will be able
to load our names into these 2 Distribution List Software's (which will
create Distribution Lists Saving you hours of work) for immediate,
around the clock launching! You can whip out as many distribution
lists as you like, and depending on the speed of your modem and
the length of your message, you will be able to send out around
10,000 to 30,000 messages per hour for free.

>> "STEALTH" MASS MAILER Demo. You will be able to send over
300,000 emails per hour. This software offers SPEED, Easy to use
and the best email sender in the world. Try it today free!

>>"WEBCOLLECTOR" Demo, collect fresh, deliverable email
addresses off the web.

>> Super Note Pad... This software will help manage your large text
files for you.

>> Winzip Self Extractor... This program will be needed when
de-compressing a compressed file. It will come in handy when
dealing with files of zip format.

>> Over 5,000 Places To Advertise For Free!

Plus Yet Another Bonus...

>> "Profits 2500 Series"... 7 manuals that will teach you how to market
on the internet and what offers work and which ones to stay clear of.
Also we will show you where to find web designers for free and much,
much more!

YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $495...

UPDATE... SAVE $200 AND ORDER WITHIN 7 DAYS!

>>> NOW ONLY $295!

We have previously sold the seven manuals alone for over $200. Now
you can have the complete package for the low price of only $295!

All lists are completely free of any Duplicates. We also on a continual
basis, add New Names and Remove Undeliverables and Remove
Requests.

The result is the Cleanest Email Addresses Available Anywhere
to use over and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other
companies charge. Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from
1 cent to as high as 3 cents per email address - that's
"INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!.

Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most
effective way to market anywhere..PERIOD!

If you have any further questions or would like to place an order by phone,
do not hesitate to call us at:

                              203-468-2588

To order our email package, simply print out the EZ ORDER FORM
below and fax or mail it to our office today.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Checks by Fax and Mail.

_________________
EZ Order Form

_____Yes! I would like to order your 34,000,000 email addresses
Plus all the bonuses for only $295.

What type of computer do you want to run the CD on?

_____ MAC

_____ PC (windows)

*Please select one of the following for shipping..

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$15 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $15 for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
$10 for shipping.  (outside US add an additional $15 for shipping)

DATE_____________________________________________________

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME___________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS__________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS_____________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:

______VISA _____MASTERCARD _____AMEX

CREDIT CARD# __________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE________________________________________

NAME ON CARD___________________________________________

AMOUNT $____________________

(Required) SIGNATURE:x________________________

DATE:x__________________

You may fax your order to us at:   1-203-468-1495

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below and fax it to
our office along with all forms to: 1-203-468-1495

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE PASTE YOUR

CHECK HERE AND FAX IT TO US AT 1-203--468-1495

If You fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original check.
We will draft up a new check, with the exact information from your
original check. All checks will be held for bank clearance.

If you feel more comfortable sending payment through the mail,
please send all forms and Check or Money Order to:

LS Enterprises, LLC
1204 Main St., Suite 380
Branford, CT 06405

<End>

This message has been brought to you by LS Enterprises, LLC.
To find out more about LS Enterprises cutting edge products
and services or to be removed from our list. Come visit our web site at :
http://www.internetpromotions.net.com
or <A HREF="http://www.internetpromotions.net">Click Here to Visit Now</A>