Re: collection with ordered members

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 02:00:58 PDT
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
When I use Powerpoint and write out the result 'as HTML',
I get a whole directory full of HTML files and gif files.

Are these a 'compound document', or are they a collection?

Do you 'put' the whole thing at once? All of the HTML and
GIF files together? Or open a collection?

If I have a mail merge document and a mail merge data source
to create a 'mailable distribution' collection, is it a
compound document?

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter