Re: DTD for protocol-03?

On Tuesday, October 7, 1997, Sankar wrote:

> Is anybody volunteering to help out the overworked design team?
>
> I for one would like to see the discussion turn in a positive direction.
> And, the way I see that happen is by some XML experts volunteer their time
> in taking the current draft and specifying it correctly using DTDs. Perhaps
> the design team can take that output, use it as an example, and go from
> there.

An excellent suggestion! :-)

I would definitely make sure that a WebDAV schema DTD is incorporated
into a future version of the protocol specification (probably the -05
spec., since the -04 spec. is currently in the chute).

If you are interested in volunteering for this task, please send me an
email at <ejw@ics.uci.edu>.

- Jim