New requirements draft

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:09:27 -0700
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
A new revision of the requirements draft was submitted to the
Internet-Drafts editor this morning, and should be available from the
internet-drafts directory of ds.internic.net in a few days.  In the
meanwhile, I have placed this latest revision on the WebDAV web site, at:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/requirements/draft-ietf-webdav-req
uirements-03.txt
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/requirements/draft-ietf-webdav-req
uirements-03.html

This does not start the official 3 day final review period -- I am waiting
until the draft is officially released before that period begins.  However,
if you have any final comments on this draft, you may certainly air them
now.

- Jim