RE: RE: Collections

Hum.... my "oy yevah" alert just went off. In a world of dynamically
generated namespaces can we make requirements regarding the structure of
the namespace?

I think the answer is yes but has to be in the context of particular
methods. One of the things I did with the language in the new namespace
draft is to put in requirements, on particular methods, that state "The
namespace MUST be consistent after the execution of this method." Where
consistent means that if there is an /a/b/c then there is an /a and an
/a/b.

So if a server does not want to support consistent namespaces then it
MUST NOT support methods like COPY, MOVE, or most importantly, INDEX.

			Yaron