RE: Requirements Open Issues from Orem

This is the reason for having an arbitrator for multiple resource locking but not the reason for distinguishing between single and multiple resource locking. I think WebDAV should always use the arbitrator (specifying where the arbritrator is located or how it can be located) with an XML request body (this draft anyway contains enough XML) containing one or more URIs representing the resources to be locked.

Cheers
Dylan