RE: Internationalization Requirements

Um.. not that I'm aware. We decided very early on to not deal with
variants. It brought up too many ugly issues. In fact, the problem most
likely would require the introduction of a Turing complete scripting
language. Even TCN is not powerful enough to capture all the possible
issues.

Either way it was felt that we got a big enough win just solving the
non-variant scenarios that it was worth achieving that goal rather than
being hopelessly lost in an unending morass of negotiation specification
issues.

			Yaron