RE: Internationalization Requirements

I have stated that I believe that any authoring extension for a standard which allows content language to be negotiated (hence hiding the URLs of the individual language versions from the consumer) should provide the same level of abstraction to the authors. It seems as though the rest of the group does not agree.

C'est la vie.

Dylan