Re: New version of PEP specification available!

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 13:03:36 -0400
To: Sankar Virdhagriswaran <sv@hunchuen.crystaliz.com>, Terry Allen <tallen@sonic.net>, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
At 08:23 PM 7/18/97 -0400, Sankar Virdhagriswaran wrote:
>To me, PEP is going to be *very* useful in the context of WEB-DAV.
>Otherwise, I don't believe that we will be able to achieve enough consensus
>to ship out a version of WEB-DAV that everybody is happy with.
>
>I will be posting a longer note shortly that summarizes why we feel this way.

Excellent! - It would be very interesting to actually test out some
essential features based on the latest PEP spec and see that it fits the
purpose.

There are a few scenarios at the end of the spec in chapter 17, which we
will be able to demonstrate this with some real code shortly.

Thanks,

Henrik
World Wide Web Consortium
http://www.w3.org/People/Frystyk