RE: WEBDAV is now officially a working group!

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:00:50 -0800
To: "'Keith Moore'" <moore@cs.utk.edu>, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Y   Y  EEEEE  SSSSS  !
 Y Y   E      S      !
  Y    EEE    SSSSS  !
  Y    E          S  !
  Y    EEEEE  SSSSS  *

Much thanks are due to Jim Whitehead for his tireless efforts on behalf
of DAV, to Keith Moore for fighting for DAV before the IESG, and to Asad
Faizi, Steve Carter, and Del Jensen, for locking themselves in a room
with Jim and I for weeks on end fighting over the spec.

Of course, now the hard work begins. =)

		Yaron