RE: Draft Combined Requirements Document

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:42:53 -0800
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
It should not be possible to tell if a URL represents a versioned
resource - Sign me up w/Connolly et all on this point.

VTML - VTML is cool but given that no versioning system currently
requires that sort of transfer functionality I have to wonder as to its
utility. Still, we do need a mechanism to do partial writes. This is
something to be considered as part of the implementation, not the
requirements.

		Yaron