RE: Open Issues - Versioning

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 20:52:21 -0800
To: "'Judith Slein'" <slein@wrc.xerox.com>, "'Jim Whitehead'" <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Cc: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
1. Yes. This issue will be further explored in the context of
distributed versioning, even though it occurs on centralized versioning
2. These links all are defined in the specification, though I think
predecessor got dropped on the editing floor. The NextVersion gives the
successor relationship and TreeHandle provides the versioning tree
3. That is authentication and is orthogonal to this specification.