Updated charter available

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:32:52 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

I have revised the WEBDAV Charter based on comments I received from the
Application Area Directors.  I have also revised the schedule since we have
already met some milestones, and others needed to be pushed back.  I made
one minor change to the WG scope, making consideration of email access to
WEBDAV functionality in-scope (but without stating we will create a
document for this), but still keeping consideration of access to WEBDAV
functionality via other protocols (i.e., non-HTTP and non-email) out of
scope.  The editor of the requirements document has changed from David
Durand to Judith Slein.

The Charter can be accessed in HTML form at URL
<http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/charter.html>, and off of the WEBDAV
home page.

I welcome your comments on this Charter.

- Jim