DMA/1.0 proposed spec online

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 21:40:08 PST
To: w3c-dist-auth@www10.w3.org
I don't think this ever got circulated, but there's a version of the
proposed DMA 1.0 spec available online:

	http://www.aiim.org/dma/vote1.0/

I think DMA is trying to solve a different problem than WEBDAV and
thus I am _not_ proposing that DMA = WEBDAV. On the other hand, I
think it would be useful to try to see what it would take to build a
WEBDAV -> DMA/API gateway, and similarly a DMA/SPI -> WEBDAV gateway,
as a way of doing a cross-check of functionality.

Larry