RE: Relationship of WEBDAV to IETF and W3C

From: Terry Allen <tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 16:10:08 -0800 (PST)
To: swick@www10.w3.org, tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com, w3c-dist-auth@www10.w3.org, yarong@microsoft.com
>Yes, this is a completely accurate characterization. We are making
ourselves dependent on Web Collections and Web Collections are a W3C
initiative which proposes changing HTML.
The following is the current Web Collection draft -

Thanks for that, Yaron, but where at the W3C site can we keep
ourselves informed on this topic?  Is this spec posted there?

    Terry Allen    Fujitsu Software Corp.    tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com
"In going on with these experiments, how many pretty systems do we build,
 which we soon find outselves obliged to destroy?" - Benjamin Franklin
  A Davenport Group Sponsor:  http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html