RE: Relationship of WEBDAV to IETF and W3C

From: Terry Allen <tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 15:13:07 -0800 (PST)
To: swick@www10.w3.org, w3c-dist-auth@www10.w3.org, yarong@microsoft.com
>It should be pointed out that WebDAV is proposing NO changes to HTML.
What WebDAV is doing is making itself dependent on Web Collections, a
W3C initiative, which DOES propose HTML changes.

Where can we learn more about "Web Collections"?

Regards,
    Terry Allen    Fujitsu Software Corp.    tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com
"In going on with these experiments, how many pretty systems do we build,
 which we soon find outselves obliged to destroy?" - Benjamin Franklin
  A Davenport Group Sponsor:  http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html