Design Team Spec. Available

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:16:39 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@www10.w3.org

The Design Team has produced a draft protocol specification for your review.

It is available at:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/draft-ietf-webdav-v1-spec-05.html

(Also available off of the WEBDAV home page,
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/)

While the Design Team tried very hard to produce an internally consistent,
high-quality specification, due to the short time between the end of the
second Design Team meeting (last Friday) and today, we were unable to
completely meet our goal of producing such a draft by the end of the day
Wednesday.

We will work to refine this specification, and will produce an improved
version before the Irvine WEBDAV meeting.

Your comments on this draft are appreciated and encouraged.

- Jim