Irvine WEBDAV Meeting Clarification

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 11:55:48 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@www10.w3.org
Cc: chris@ics.uci.edu
Larry Masinter correctly points out that an open meeting of an IETF Working
Group cannot have limited attendance -- it must be open to all comers.
Since this contradicts my previous posting stating that attendance is
limited to 30 people, I have changed this policy, and there is no longer an
attendance limit on this meeting.

The meeting is still scheduled for January 27-28, 1997, in Irvine,
California, on the campus of U.C. Irvine, for two full days.

- Jim