Access Control Requirements

From: Jon Radoff <jradoff@novalink.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 13:56:12 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
I will be posting a preliminary Access Control Requirements draft
within the next few days.  This will be based on some of the
censensus expressed here already, as well as some ideas of my own
where there are some gaps.  If anyone has some important points
to make before I put this together, please write me.  I would like
to ultimately finalize the Requirements draft sometime around the
Orem, UT meeting.

Jon