RE: Comments: DAV Specification 0.2

From: Corprew Reed <CorprewR@saros.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:33:37 -0800
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>, Bernard Chester <BernardC@saros.com>
BC = "Bernard Chester <BernardC@Saros.com>"
YG = "Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>"

BC>SiteMaps are not yet an accepted mechanism of HTML; this
specification
BC>is dependent on them.  What are other alternatives?
>YG>[Yaron Goland]  WebMaps (new name for SiteMaps) have gained a lot of
>YG>acceptance in the W3C and they meet our needs very nicely. However
>they are
>YG>just another content type and their use is optional. However if we
>don't like
>YG>WebMaps then we need to define some default to act as the common
denominator.

The current specification for WebMaps/SiteMaps and other
proposals should be included in the references section of the draft.

Thanks,

Corprew

corprew reed
software engineer / applications solutions
corprewr@saros.com
saros business unit, filenet corporation
http://www.saros.com
phone:  206.646.1066