New rev. of versioning requirements.

From: David G. Durand <dgd@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 16:32:47 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
I'm not sure that I've gotten everything perfect (drawbacks of
procrastination). On the other hand, I think that it is close to
ready-to-go. I am including the HTML as an attachment to this mail, and a
plain text version as an attachment to the next mail.

  -- David

Comments to the list; I'll react and we can submit this next Monday.