RE: A Few Random Questions about the Spec

I suspect the next version of the draft will clear a lot of these
problems up.

However, in the more general sense, your arguments to date have been
"Don't to this, it won't work." So we are going to do it anyway and if
you are right we can always ignore the non-functioning parts.

			Yaron