A Few Random Questions about the Spec

From: Judith Slein <slein@wrc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:53:46 PST
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
I was just having a discussion of the draft spec with some people here, and
a few interesting questions came up:

How do lock tokens work when there are multiple lock owners?  The client
that actually requested the lock gets the token back in response, but how do
the other owners get access to the token?

If we use SiteMaps for containment, there is a lot less shareability than we
are used to in manipulating, say, file system directories.

Do we really want the proliferation of mime types that is likely to result
if we start registering mime types for attributes?

--Judy
Name:		Judith A. Slein
E-Mail:		slein@wrc.xerox.com
Phone:  	8*222-5169