Re: Prelim. DAV spec.

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:05:04 PST
To: yarong@microsoft.com
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
# I have a feeling that this is a matter for another group. I know that
# there has been a lot of talk about having standardized database access
# over HTTP around here at MS. Has there already been a W3C or IETF
# workgroup on the subject?

I'm unaware of any formal W3C or IETF workgroup on 'standardizing
database access over HTTP', but part of that is that the scope of such
things is enormous. Actually, I think CommerceNet had such an activity
at one time.

Larry