RE: Requirements not addressed in Prelim DAV

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:09:01 -0800
To: "'Judith Slein'" <slein@wrc.xerox.com>, "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
The source attribute points to the URI of the resource which is the
source of the document. Also, HTTP 1.1 supports partial writes.

If my laptop doesn't die on me I should have a pre-edited copy of the
spec out tomorrow night with the versioning section. I would very much
like to hear how it stacks up.

			Yaron