Re: An attempt at taxonomy

From: Christopher Seiwald <seiwald@perforce.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 11:18:19 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, www-vers-wg@ics.UCI.EDU
Arrgh.  Personally, I'd like to see these lists combined.  The whole
debacle about checkout cookies (which, I am not mistaken, squarely
touches both your "distributed authoring" and "versioning" definitions).
I don't think we can have two separate sets of conversations in isolation
from each other.  As soon as you talk about collaborative work, you talk
about versioning.

It would also be nice if Jim could set up his list server so that a
reply when to the list, not to the author.

I, too, have been doing the "delete delete" dance.

Christopher