San Mateo Mtg.

From: Dave Long <dave@sb.aol.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 1996 21:48:39 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Per Jim's request, I'm preparing a "short overview
presentation of the distributed authoring capabilities"
in the {Navi,GNN,AOL}suite.

I've had the privilege of meeting some of you through
the W3C/IETF contexts, but given the lack of traffic
on this list, I can't really say I know much about the
backgrounds/interests of the remainder.

Therefore, if you'll be attending the meeting, and
have any particular areas you'd like to see covered,
please let me/the list know.

Thanks,
-Dave Long
AOL/SB (nee NaviSoft)