Re: fragment stripping before URI dereferencing

We've had to deal with these issues in the media fragment uri working
group. You might want to check out the result.
http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/

This version is more complete atlas not a recommendation:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-media-frags-20111201/

Best Regards,
Silvia.