Re: Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Moving mailserver: URI scheme to historic' to Proposed Standard (draft-melnikov-mailserver-uri-to-historic-00.txt)

11.01.2011 2:26, "Martin J. Dürst" wrote:

Dear Martin,

Please see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/maillist.html
where you can find some discussion on this topic.

As for the category, I really wonder how may the author claim that there
are 2 independent implementations of such technology, per RFC2026 to
move it to Draft Standard?

Mykyta