Re: [apps-discuss] The state of 'afs' URi scheme

01.02.2011 17:53, John Levine wrote:
>> This is like that.  Let's not waste everyone's time.
>> In fact, let's not waste any more time discussing it.
> I certainly see rough consensus (everyone except one) that there is
> nothing to do here.  So I encourage people to resist the urge to
> debate it further.
Dear all,

If there is a rough consensus to remain this scheme Provisional, this
means that there should be proper specification.  Even RFC 1738 is not
appropriate here, as it is obsoleted.  Does anyone one want to specify
this?  The answer is obviously 'no'.  The same answer is to the question
'Move to Historic?'.  And for 'Do anything else?'

This seems to be a deadlock.  Therefore for I'll contact apps Area
directors for their final decision.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev