A question about draft-ietf-uri-url-finger

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 07:40:29 +0300
To: URI <uri@w3.org>
Hello,

In 1995 on this list, as I understood, there were some discussions about
draft-ietf-uri-url-finger
(http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-uri-url-finger-02.txt).  The
message from 7 September 1995
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/1995Sep/0008.html) contained
information about this document entering LC.  However the Datatracker
has no records from that time.  I couldn't also find any future mention
of this draft in this list's archives.  There is nothing related to this
draft in old ietf@ietf.org archives
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/mail129.html).

Therefore my question is - what happened then?  What were the results of
LC and did IESG do something with this document?

Best regards,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev