Re: Secure IMAP URI

i'd say that if it's used widely and consistently and if somebody is
willing to document that, it would be very useful if it were registered.
but a little voice tells me that it might not be all that easy to figure
out how exactly it is used/implemented, and that there might be some
diverging interpretations of how to use/implement it...

cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde   tel:+1-510-6432253 - fax:+1-510-6425814
        dret@berkeley.edu  -  http://dret.net/netdret