Re: [Uri-review] ssh URI

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.  Could you help me with #2 on your list?  We
have this in the draft now:

"The SSH URI does not define a usage for a non-empty path element.  If a
non-empty path element is included in an SSH URI then it SHOULD be
ignored."

Should that specific sentence be amended or is there some additional
clarification necessary?

Steve